Monday, June 8, 2009

Here is what we have been up to.....

Memorial Day weekend was pretty uneventful. I had to work some so we just stayed around our house. Pops and Uncle Eric came up to watch some sports with Adam and hang out with Emma. These three pictures pretty much sum up our weekend….

Emma had her first haircut on May 29th. It really was more of a “mini” haircut as we just had her bangs trimmed. She has tons of curls in the back so I didn’t want to get those cut! She was so serious the entire time. The shot of her in her car seat is the post cut picture. Sorry that the pictures are not the great. I was holding Emma and Adam was the photographer. I think he may need to take a photography class!

Here are some shots from our friend Alex’s wedding. We went to school together and have been friends since preschool and Adam and Alex have played several sports together over the years. Adam loved our seat at the reception which looked out over a gorgeous golf course and the Mississippi River.

Finally, here are some fairly recent pictures of Emma. She is developing quite the personality. She loves to answer any question that begins with “do you want to” with an enthusiastic “Yeah!” She loves climbing up anything she can get a foot on, including getting all the way to the top of the kitchen table! No pictures to document that though, I didn’t want to have child services called on me (or Adam revoking my babysitting privileges!).

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting more pictures! I check this darn blog daily...so I was about to give up hope..but you came to the rescue! Love the new pictures of Emma! I can't wait to see her and you guys in just a few weeks. You and Adam looked cute at the wedding too. Love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wrote a long message about how cute Emma was and how crazy Denise's house is going to be next week but for some reason that deleted. Wish I was coming with Jackie and Courtney next week, I am looking forward to seeing you all in MI! Love, Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I too was about to give up hope. I stalk to blog daily for new updates as we cannot seem to make contact via phone to catch up. Miss you so much! Glad to see all is well. Em is so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you lived closer, i would love to see emma. she is so dang cute. her personality shows through in the pics, the hair is something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are getting packed and ready to see you next week! The girls are so excited to play with Emma!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't looked at your blog for so long...and now I am missing little Emma bunches. Can't wait for our visit to Denise's in a few weeks so we can see her again. All reports from Court and Jackie were good! Love to all. Diane P.S. Leave Dave alone-he's the only smart one in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos