Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trying to keep up.....

I have discovered that it is much more enjoyable to read other people's blogs than to do your own, but I am trying my best to keep up. My goal is a post a week! That is the best I can do right now! Here are some photos of Emma with all of her grandparents. My parents are on the top and Adam's parents are on the bottom. Most of you probably already know who is who....


Here are some more recent pictures of Emma. Uncle Eric came and stayed with us a few weekends ago. We like having him around and Emma loves him. She wouldn't stop climbing on him all weekend!


And lastly, here are just a few photos to show Emma in action. Also, if you notice the refrigerator picture, we do not typically drink Corona or Coke; they were left over from a Super Bowl Party!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update! I love all of the pictures. The action shots are all too familiar...we finally put baby proof locks on EVERYTHING after I had restocked the tupperware cupboard 500 times!! Emma is absolutely adorable and we want to see her in real life sometime very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been trying to post a comment for a few days now and it would let me for some reason...looks like it's working now! I'm SO glad you started a blog. You know I will check it often and LOVE seeing new pictures of my favorite niece! She is so cute and I love the pictures of her throwing everything out of the cabinets. Little wild thing! Keep the posts coming. We can't wait to see you again! I'm coming to IL in late March...can you come and meet Natalie too? :) Talk to my mom! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos