Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Fourth of July 2009 and Visit with the Moser’s

We spent this past week in Farmington with Adam’s family. It was a fun relaxing week. Emma loved being with her cousins Ben and Natalie. She was fascinated by her cousin Benny and loved laying (on top of!) her cousin Nattie! Here are some pictures from the week!

We spent an afternoon in Ste. Genevieve with Adam’s grandma Marie, and of course, we did a photo shoot! Here are some pictures from that day!

Natalie and Emma had two matching outfits so we dressed them up and took a hundred pictures! If we lived closer we would probably annoy the two of them with making them wear matching clothes all the time!
We started the holiday off at my mom’s house for her annual Fourth of July Party. We only stayed for part of it, enough to devour our first meal, and then headed back to Adam’s parents. It is convenient to hop back and forth from the two houses since they live down the street from each other. Here are some shots at my parents.
Here are some pictures from our second annual “Flag Photo Shoot”…..

And some pictures from last year (Emma was only three months old! She has changed so much!)

Finally, some picture of everyone watching fireworks. We got there early to get a good spot so we had to entertain Emma with food. This should explain why she looks a mess in every picture! Thank goodness she has a great appetite, it buys us a lot of time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm truly impressed Jen Jen! You did a post before me!! I love all of your pictures and you'll probably be seeing some very similar ones on my blog soon! Can you snapfish me your pics? There were a few that you have that were better versions of mine. I think your group b-day picture is clear and mine is blurry. Anyway, I loved spending the past week with you, Adam and Emma. We had so much fun and miss you guys already. I just wish we could see you more often! We loved your house and being able to play with Emmy so much. She cracks me up and is so adorable. Can't wait to see you again soon hopefully. Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos