Monday, May 31, 2010

Picnic at Shaw Park - May 4th

We had some errands to do one morning so we decided to meet Daddy at the park across from his work for a lunchtime picnic. When I came up with this idea I had no idea how much work went into a picnic. Just packing all the snacks, making the sandwiches, getting a cooler ready, finding blankets to sit on, and everything else we hauled there, made me exhausted. Emma however loved every minute! She couldn’t wait to get everything in the car so we could get going! The entire time we were at the park she just kept saying “Emma on a picnic! Thank you Daddy! Thank you daddy!” Oh, the joy of being the mom! Some days I feel like I should write my mom a letter and just say “thanks” for all the times she didn’t get any recognition for her hard work! Not that I need Emma to say thank you really because her little face of excitement and joy was enough!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos