Monday, January 4, 2010

Emma's Ponytail

The other day I put Emma’s hair all up into a ponytail. She has so much of it that it is hard to keep fixed! When I showed her what she looked like in the mirror, she immediately said “Cackrine” (meaning Catherine). I guess she thought she looked like Catherine! Now every time I tell her that I am going to fix her hair she says” Emma Pony Cackrine”. Here are a few pictures of the new style.



And this is what she looks like when she doesn’t fix her hair! She loves to lounge on the couch and watch all of her new movies. She lays there for about 10 minutes then picks out a new one to watch. This goes on for about four or five movies. It will be nice when she learns how to work the DVD player herself and we don’t have to keep getting up to change the movie!


And finally, just some shots of Emma after church on Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. You are turning into a frequent blogger (I hope this doesn't jinx it!). Is it possible for Emmy to be getting cuter with every post? I love her church dress and new ponytail look. That is so cute that she thinks she looks like Catherine! I'm sure Catherine is just LOVING that story! Give her a kiss from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so old with her pony tail. Teagan got that same dress from someone recently, it is very cute! I love the pink shoes, you may be creating a monster with all of those cute shoes! You won't be able to afford it when she is a teenager :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos