Wednesday, March 3, 2010

First Days At Home

We came home from the hospital on Sunday afternoon. So far things are going well with the exception that we have our second baby with jaundice who is also under the lights! Our doctor said since we are already two for two we can pretty much count on all future children to have jaundice as well! Great! Just what we were hoping for a cute little baby that we can’t even snuggle! We have been going to the lab everyday to have her levels checked and are praying to be off the lights tomorrow. Since this is our second time around, we are a little bit more familiar and more comfortable with the lights. I have her set up on the ottoman next to the couch so I can semi cuddle her all night! Here are a few shots of the first few days at home. You can really tell how jaundice she is in the photo with Emma!



Stretching

Big Yawn



Audrey looks very similar to Emma with the exception of her platinum blonde highlights in her dark hair! It is the weirdest thing! I did get my hair done three days before I had her so I guess maybe she got a little bit of my hair dye! :) You can see the blonde patch in the back of her hair in this picture of her and Adam.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for new pictures! I know you don't like the jaundice problem and the lights and all, but she sure has pretty, tan skin! :) I loved looking at all the new pictures. Sounds like a dream delivery...you were made to have babies! Keep posting pictures...Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Now I have this blog bookmarked too.

    Chris Viox

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos