Thursday, August 26, 2010

Michigan

I have been putting off this post because I have an overwhelming amount of pictures to sort through but it is important that I document it so I will try!

Every August, we spend a week on Lake Michigan with Adam’s IL family. This year there were around 44 people of the 72+ family there! It was crazy but tons of fun. We spent the mornings at the beach, followed by some pre lunch swimming, then headed into a lovely Chalet for lunch. After lunch we swam, napped, and ate some more. Every night ended in our cabin with a large group of people playing “Mafia”. We have decided that the family has a sick addiction to the game. Ali and her family were in for the weekend so it was nice to spend some time with them before Baby Andy arrives. Here is my best attempt to capture with week without an overload of pictures. I promise I am only using a small amount of the 300 I took!

First, the pool photos….


Then the beach photos….



Hanging around photos…

Lana and Audrey (looking forward to next year when these too little buddies can play together!)

Mafia…

And sunset photos (a tradition!)…


That’s it! Hope you made it through!

3 comments:

  1. Glad we got to see you...even if only for a few days. Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun spending the week with you! Glad all of our girls are close in age to play together and develop friendships. Alex is reading the post with me and commented that YOU are the ring leader and clearly the most addicted to Mafia...he could recommend some good treatment centers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done cutting down the photos! I made a poor attempt at ordering pictures on Snapfish during the free shipping window, got them, and realized there are many pictures I probably want that I didn't order. Oh well, I will have to try again.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos