Friday, August 27, 2010

Papa Buck and Ally’s Birthday Party (August 28th, 2010)

We spent the day visiting Papa Buck and hitting the Piñata at Cousin Ally’s birthday party. It is always fun to see my grandpa and he gets really excited to see the girls! He gets a kick out of Emma and is always measuring her up to see how big she is. He has always been pretty blunt about our looks; commenting on whether or not he likes how I am wearing my hair and how my weight is going as well! He is delighted because Emma is “starting to slim down” and says that Audrey “sure is a BIG healthy thing”! It makes me laugh to think that he would even notice such a thing at his age!



We celebrated Ally’s third birthday party complete with swimming, cake, and a Piñata. Emma was in heaven and crashed on the way home from her major sugar high!



We also got to meet our new cousin, little Eli, who was born on July 23rd. He is a little cutie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos