Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Labor Day Weekend 2010

We spent most of Labor Day weekend at my parent's house just being lazy. Is that what you are supposed to do on Labor Day? Adam and I did get some away time as we headed to southern IL for Adam's friend Jason's wedding.

We met up with Eric and Erin at the wedding. I brought along my camera with a dead battery and Erin’s memory card was full so these are the only two pictures we have! However, I did manage to snag one of Adam dancing off of facebook! Give him $20 bucks and he will do anything! (He told me he is always trying to make extra money for our family and I guess that includes embarrassing yourself on the dance floor if it is a paying job!)






We spent some time OUTSIDE of the pool as it was too cold to get in (though Catherine did, she would get in when it was snowing if we let her!), went on a hike, and ate lots of food!


To entertain the children (actually it was quite fun!), I traced everyone in sidewalk chalk then colored their clothing on them. I also traced Adam who complained about his image and said that I messed up his foot. I was only drawing what I saw. (Anyone who knows Adam and sees this picture of the left foot will probably see the resemblance!) He then traced me and gave me no neck. I like to think that was because my hair was in the way and not because I really look that way! Also, I started getting tired so Adam and I are not clothed! Sorry if this bothers you!

3 comments:

  1. You are cracking me up....first off...you look beautiful in the picture of you and Adam at the wedding! Also, it does not surprise me that Adam would dance for money. You better watch out...this could lead to other things...ha ha ha...joking. The chalk drawings are hilarious. Emma looks a little busty for a 2 year olf...and since when does she have a red, curly fro? You and Adam look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice that Adam is so willing to provide for your family...what a great dad/husband...no matter what it takes! Loving your chalk art...although you and Adam could use some clothes so that it doesn't look like a crime scene!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos