Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Audrey 6.5 months and Silly Emma

Like usual, I missed taking photos of Audrey on her monthly birthday mark. That is ok though because I have never actually accomplished this so all of her photos are consistently on the month and a half mark! Here she is around 6.5 months. She is sitting up, chatting up a storm, and not wanting to crawl since she can roll from room to room with great speed. She said her first word “Emma” and then her second word “Momma”. This wasn’t much of a surprise since all day long she hears me screaming “EMMA!” and little Miss Emma is constantly yelling “MOM!” Adam was a little disappointed since Emma’s first word was “Dadda” but once I explained my theory on Audrey's word choice he felt better. He then began daily practicing with her and she has now sad “Dadda”!



Whenever I have a photo shoot of Audrey, Emma whips out her play camera and has one too! It is so cute how she tries to pose Audrey, get her to smile by making a silly face, and then shows her the “picture” she just took of her! Maybe she has a future in photography!

When she is not taking photos, she spends most of her days caring for her babies. She dresses them, feeds them, bathes them, changes diapers, takes them to the “swimming pool” and is always busy nursing them. I went in to check on her the other night before going to bed and I saw that she had actually fallen asleep nursing her baby! Here she is dressing them in their winter coats after leaving the “swimming pool”. We do live in Missouri and that is pretty much how our weather has been! Nice fall temps and then blazing hot the next day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you guys in just about a month!! YEAH! It will be fun to have both your kiddos at my house. Love their cute faces!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos