Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Last week Emma and I were in Farmington so we took advantage of their Winter Wonderland attraction. It is such a neat place filled with a huge train display, lots of pretty trees, Mrs. Claus, and of course Santa! The downtown area looked really pretty too! We went with my mom, grandma, and cousins Natalie, Peyton, and Catherine. Emma loved Santa! I could not get a good picture of her with him because she would not stop staring at his candy bowl! She was devouring her candy cane (wrapper and all!) the whole way home!







Adam and I before his work Christmas party. It always makes you feel good to be around your spouse’s coworkers when you feel like a big cow! We didn’t go the first year because I was pregnant with Emma and I did not want people to meet me in such a large state and then last year we were out of town. So, we couldn’t miss another year and I had to go, pregnant and all. Despite my round belly, we had a good time!

And here is a shot of the little cutie pie before bed. Speaking of bed tonight is Emma’s first night sleeping in her new “tent”. This morning she climbed out of the crib and was banging on her bedroom door yelling for her Daddy. I battled her and the crib for three and a half hours this afternoon at nap time, and tonight, Daddy brought home the “Cozy Crib Tent”! Thank you Daddy!! (By the way, these puppies are hard to find so if you think you may need one in the future, you better buy it now!) You would have thought we set up a jungle gym in her room. She was so excited and kept asking to get in her “tent” so she could “camp”. (I had made up a big story about how she was now old enough to camp in a tent at night!) I will post some pictures of her in it soon! And praise to the person who invented the cozy crib tent!

2 comments:

  1. cant wait to see you all this weekend, camping indoors sounds like the best camping there is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post and all the cute pictures...I'm sure Emma is adorable in her "tent"....i'm pretty sure I had a fishnet over my crib when I was her age because I loved to jump out...the tent sounds like much more fun! :) can't wait to see you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos