Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas with the Fever Family

Almost all of Grammy’s family from Bloomington drove to Missouri for a Christmas celebration. There are so many kids under the age of 12 it is crazy. Emma had a blast playing with all of her IL cousins.

I love this shot of Emma in her new pajamas that she got from Grammy and Pops!


When you have this many people in your family, you have to take a ton of pictures! Sorry for the photo overload!


Since Aunt Debby and Cousin Paul are two of Emma’s favorite people, I thought they deserved their own section! Emma talks about Debby and Paul all day long. Very random things make her think of them! In fact, she is sitting at her desk drawing a picture of Debby and Paul while I work on my blog!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Emma loves Debby and Paul so much. Ben liked looking at all of these pictures and said he wants to go to Debby and Paul's too (he had to, of course, reference all of the cool buses Paul has!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs made me smile today (while I am sitting at work questioning why I am one of the only people in the department still here... I shouldn't have used all of my personal time on Christmas Eve!). Could I request that you snapfish your pictures from Fever Christmas? I didn't take any pictures. I love the picture of Paul and Emma in the bottom right, priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos