Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We spent the Thanksgiving in Farmington with all of my mom’s family. My sister Julie was home from Houston for the entire week and then Richard came into town on Wednesday evening. It had been a while since they were home so it was nice to have them for a longer visit. Emma’s vocabulary has really started going crazy, she is like a little parrot! She loves to talk about her Juju and Rich! She cannot quite say “grandma” so when she see’s my mom in pictures, she just says “mommy’s mommy”! She is close though because she did learn the word “Grammy” (Adam’s mom) this past week. I am sure “grandma” is not too far in her future. I told my mom she should have went with “Nana”!

For some reason, I have very few pictures from Thanksgiving (five total) and the ones I have are not of any quality. I must have been too busy eating! It is a common problem for me these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos