Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Early Christmas

We took a little trip to Ohio and celebrated Christmas a little early this year (before Thanksgiving!).  The girls had a blast playing with their cousins and all of their toys! We ate lots of good food (thanks Ali!) and played some silly games.  We did our best to get a good shot of all of the kids in their new pjs that Grammy and Pops got them but it was no easy task!  Especially when you add Emma in the mix (see collage below!)




Grammy always makes cool gifts.  Emma got some new scrubs and a medical kit which was a big hit.  She told Grammy that next year she wanted to be a doctor for Halloween!  I am sure Grammy is relieved since she has made two princess dresses for her the past two years!

 Not for sure what he was laughing at but this picture of Adam makes me want to laugh just like that!

Thanks Mosers, Grammy, Pops, Eric, and Erin for a fun pre-Christmas celebration!  We love all of you very much!

1 comment:

  1. We loved having you and I'm happy to see all of your versions of the pictures I had! :) I love Emma's face in the Christmas pj's pictures. :) I miss my cute nieces and you and Adam! I can't wait until April when we can hang out again! Oh...and LOVE the picture of Adam laughing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos