Friday, December 31, 2010

Jarvis Family Christmas

Later Christmas Day we celebrated Christmas with my dad’s family at my aunt Shirley’s. Once again, we were overloaded with good food. My grandpa had a good time too! He is super excited that we live here now and has even found a home for us to buy! He told me that it is a great house and he can see their back yard from his back yard. I told him that would work because I could just send Emma over to visit him. He is 98 and didn’t even pause before saying his reply. He said “That would be fine, you could bring both of them over and I could babysit them both!” I am the mother and I can barely handle them both so I am not for sure how he thinks he can but he was pretty confident! So, I guess we have one more babysitter we can add to the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos