Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Here are a few shots from Easter morning after church. You may think Adam is looking a little thin and scruffy but just two more days and tax season will be over!!!

We spent Easter with my mom's family at my uncle's house. Emma and her cousins Ally and Emilee are all within a few months of age. She played all afternoon with them. They played so well that I almost forgot I was supposed to be watching her!

Here are some pictures with Grammy and Pops........

Every year I dye Easter eggs with my little cousin Catherine. We attempted to let Emma participate but she was not very gentle. She only dyed on egg and then she watched from her seat in the bean bag chair. I think she was enjoying her bottle more than the egg dye!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for a bazillion new pictures...you take as many as I do! :) I loved looking at all of them! Your last few posts have been so good. Emma has the cutest clothes! I LOVE the dress she had on in her pictures and for Easter. She looks so adorable! Looks like you guys had a good Easter! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ali, I love seeing all the pictures. Looks like you had a great Easter. I laughed when I saw you dying Easter eggs because my friends and I (all who have no children) were going to dye eggss the other night for fun! Congrats on surviving tax season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God for google for I would have never found the blog. Now I can keep can feel like I get to see you and know more about what is going on. I miss our long talks and evening walks. Given Emma a kiss for me. Love the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos