Monday, April 20, 2009

Hot Springs, AR

To celebrate the end of tax season, Adam and I went to Hot Springs, AR for some much needed rest! It was my first time to be away from Emma overnight so that was a bit hard! It rained the entire weekend so we didn't do much. We pretty much drove over five hours to watch two movies at the theater! The bed and breakfast we stayed at ended up being really nice, though when we arrived we both were thinking it looked more like a haunted house! Those internet brochures can really make just about anything look good with the right photography and lighting! We were not sure what we had gotten into when we arrived but it ended up being great. Sorry there are so many pictures of Adam... since Emma was not around he was all I had to photograph. Also, I apologize for my frizzy hair in the photos. The rain just does a number on it. I looked like Monica from that one episode of Friends!



Here are some shots of Emma from this morning. I think she enjoyed her time with all of her grandparents this weekend. She didn’t even act like she knew we were gone!




2 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun on your weekend away...bummer that it rained! The weather was weird on our vacation too! Emma's outfit is so cute..and of course the cute red sandals! I love her little curls too! Oh..and Natalie wore a pair of the white sandals you gave her this weekend and Christina's bridal shower...they were cute! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say "at Christina's bridal shower"...not "and"...oops!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos