Friday, April 24, 2009

Shopping and a Cardinal Game

Here is Emma today before we headed out to the mall to spend our Gymbucks! (love those!) I told her to grab her purse so we could go shopping and she was ready in a flash! Love that girl!




On Wednesday, we went to the Cardinal game with our friends Dave and Steph. Dave suffers the depressing illness of being a Cubs fan so we are debating on ever taking him back! Special thanks to Grammy for a LONG day of babysitting! (and Al for the tickets!)






2 comments:

  1. I love that girl too! She looks different already from just a few weeks ago...so cute! I love the last picture of you and Adam too. :) Looks like you had fun with your friends (are those the ones who are engaged? you set them up, right?) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did set them up but they are just dating. I am hoping that they get engaged soon.

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos