Sunday, February 28, 2010

Audrey Catherine

Our sweet little baby girl is here! Audrey Catherine was born on Friday afternoon and is doing great! She weighed 7 lbs 4 ounces and is 20 inches long. She looks very similar to what Emma looked like at birth. So far she is a good little eater and a good little sleeper! I am sure the sleeping part will be changing soon, probably tonight! Here are a few shots from her birth and some hospital pictures. We are home now so I will be posting more pictures soon!



A few shots right after she arrived…..
And a few photos of the new sisters together! Emma is stepping right up to her role as the oldest child. Audrey was crying during a diaper change and we heard Emma whisper “don’t cry sissy”! When we got home Emma carefully explained to Audrey whose toys were whose! She said several times “this one Emma’s” and would get right in her face to make sure she understood! I am sure they will be great friends one day and it will be so neat to watch their relationship grow!



4 comments:

  1. Awww...I love her already! Mom shared the Bella Baby website with me too and there are some really cute ones out there too. I love the pictures of her and Emma together too! I CAN NOT WAIT to meet her in a few weeks! I do think she looks like Emma's baby pictures, but there is something about her that looks a little different and I can't put my finger on it just yet. Regardless, she is precious! So glad the delivery went well and keep posting pictures. Love you all! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you and adams dna mixes very well, another beautiful baby girl. can't wait to meet her. emma is so funny. kisses to all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen--she is so adorable. I love all the pictures and the ones of Emma with her. She does indeed look a lot like Emma. I can already see the Schweiss in her. Maybe one of these days you children will resemble you a bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Adam and Jenny! This is Ali's friend Abby, just wanted to say that Audrey is so so sweet...and it looks like Emma is going to be a great big sister! You have two beautiful girls!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos