Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cousin Leslie's Wedding

We ended the week with a trip to IL for cousin Leslie’s wedding. If you have noticed that Adam is not in any of the pictures it is because he was still hard at work with tax season. He wasn’t even able to make it to the wedding! Thankfully we have a huge family and I had tons of help with my two kids, especially Emma. She was on day 10 of a 10 day stretch of no naps and fun times which lead her into maniac mode! Mix that with all the chocolate candy you can eat at the reception and you have one wild child! At one time, I found her stretched out on the head table digging into their candy! For all of our family reading this that saw her in action I promise she is not normally that nuts! I will even bring her back well rested one weekend to prove it!

The beautiful bride Leslie and her husband Ty…….


Family photo minus Adam (disclaimer: This was the end of the night and I was exhausted so please excuse how I look. This is why the photo is in black and white. I looked even worse in true color!)

The five babies in birth order that have been born from September to March! This family reproduces at a rapid rate! The last three (Lana, Audrey and Luke) are all two weeks apart!

Emma and Annie posing for a polka dot picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos