Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 4 - The St. Louis Zoo

We spent Friday afternoon at the St. Louis Zoo. Uncle Eric and his girlfriend Erin joined us. Emma was in zoned out mode from exhaustion most of the day but still had a good time. Every fence we came up to she would yell “open the gate please”. She would have walked right up to every animal had we let her. She has no fear! Audrey was a trooper as usual and once again hung out in her stroller! She is such a good little baby!



Emma took her shoes and socks off early in the day. It grossed me out then and it grosses me out now to think about being barefoot at the zoo! Yuck! I am sure my mom will pass out when she sees this picture! Like I said, she was in the stroller MOST of the time!
It was nice to have Eric join us. He always adds a level of entertainment to the group. Here he is styling in his girlfriend’s jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos