Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 2 - The Magic House

The next day we met everyone in St. Louis at the Magic House. I had such a great time watching Emma try out all of the things that I can’t wait to take her back! Even more than Emma loved it, Ben really loved it! He wanted to touch and try everything! They have special sections for all ages which is really neat. There was even a little section for Nattie’s age!


I know Audrey looks like this in most recent photos but I just wanted to document that she was there! She was just too young to participate. At least one child got in a nap that week!

What do you do when you want some “milkey” and your mom forgot to bring your cup in? Lie in the floor and cry until someone gets it for you of course!

Emma and her Grammy, the energetic entertainer, who was probably exhausted and spent the week after we all left sleeping!

Emma absolutely loved the water exhibit! I blame this for her recent bathtub behavior. She has really been enjoying dumping large buckets of water OUTSIDE the tub despite numerous threats! It usually is a two to three towel cleanup job which always ends in soaked bathroom rugs and wet socks! I just keep reminding myself to really enjoy Audrey as a newborn because one day she will be a two year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos