Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day 2010

I missed posting about Father’s Day but I just wanted to document a few pictures from our day and take a chance to brag on Adam. Our girls really lucked out when God sent them to be Adam’s daughters. For a guy who would really love to have a son one day, he is absolutely smitten with his little girls. He has always been hands on with them, EXTREMELY patient with both them and me, very efficient at everything, and always willing to play hide and seek for the 100th time of the day! I try to put Emma to bed at night and she will say “No, I want Daddy!” Audrey also prefers Adam over me much of the time. She is very content with just snuggling with him where as she fusses at me until I feed her! Audrey definitely has her dad’s personality as she is very laid back, quiet, and smiley. Adam is not known as a talker but that’s ok because he too has a cute smile! So thanks Adam for loving our girls so much and for being such a wonderful daddy. The best part of our day when you come home from work!



Also, a few other photos from the day and Audrey’s flower photo shoot in Grammy and Pop’s backyard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos