Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cousin Catherine

My little cousin Catherine has been a faithful visitor to our house this summer and a very big help when she is here. She is also a faithful reader of this blog and I promised her a post all to herself!

Catherine was born when I was a sophomore in high school and has always been a huge part of my life. I lugged her around everywhere when she was a baby, she came to see me at college in my dorm and my apartment, was a flower girl in my wedding, was with me at the hospital when Emma was born, was one of the first visitors to see Audrey, and is absolutely one of my very best friends! (I know that she is only 11 but we have a pretty tight bond!) She loves both my girls so much and I can already see her forming the same relationship with them that I have with her! Just the other day when we were on our way home after a long weekend in Farmington, Emma out of nowhere said “Catherine is my best friend!” Adam and I are both very glad she has such a cool best friend! We love you Catherine!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos