Thursday, June 3, 2010

A Great Day

Tuesday was my birthday so Adam made the day extra special by taking off of work. We started the morning off at the pool. Emma was a little fish. One half of the pool is entirely for kids (only 2 feet deep). This was perfect for Emma because with just a little assistance from her swim vest, she was able to swim and explore all on her own! This was relaxing for me under the umbrella just watching her until she would get bored and tell random strangers “I’m going to go to the deep end!” Then out she went and would go to the deep pool and sit on the edge just testing us to see if we would get up and get her. Stinker! Audrey was a trooper and lounged in her stroller the whole morning! It was fun having Adam with us and although they were both very good and manageable, I don’t think I will be attempting this solo anytime soon! It will be all evening and weekend swimming for us! After swimming, we had naps then went to eat dinner. We had a photo shoot after dinner and then Emma rode her Dora bike while we all watched. As you will see below, the evening ended in Emma stripping down on the sidewalk and Adam making a mad dash to stop her before she took off a dirty diaper! Please pray that God gives me some more energy because I know it is time to start potty training and right now I don’t have it!

So here are all of the pictures from the day. It was absolutely one of my best birthday’s ever just spending the whole day with my favorite people!



My two favorite girls. Audrey is all smiles here because she is watching her big sister Emma being silly in the floor. I love how much she loves her! It is the sweetest thing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos