Monday, July 19, 2010

Adam's Birthday

This post is a little late but here are the pictures from the “surprise” party the girls and I had for Adam. We were all decked out in party hats when he walked through the door which gave Adam a good chuckle!

Audrey in place ready for the party……


“Surprise Daddy!”

Emma changed clothes mid party and came down stairs wearing this Christmas outfit. She said “now I look like Santa”. Too bad it is July and 101 degrees outside or that may have looked nice Emma!

Emma and I made Adam this delicious and lovely cake. He had the smallest thinnest slice of cake I have ever seen. Apparently the icing was loaded with trans fat. The main problem with Adam taking such a small portion was that it left me to finish off the rest of the cake. It was a shameful job but I hate to waste.

This was one of Adam’s birthday gifts. We like to get gifts that the whole family can use as you see by this book! He also got some Carmex, apple butter, and a photo of each of the girls for his desk. As you can see, we go all out for birthdays! Happy Birthday Adam, we all love you!

1 comment:

  1. This made me laugh...I love it! You are such a sweet wife and mama! The list of gifts for Adam is hilarious...but I'm sure he loved them. Love that Emmy put on a Christmas outfit too. I'm sure Adam felt loved. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos