Friday, July 30, 2010

Cousins and Trains

Way back in July (things were busy so the blog got behind!), we got to spend some time with some of our IL cousins.

To start with, we spent a week at Grammy’s house swimming with the Blair’s. Can you tell that Annetta’s kids are used to having their photo taken?



Then after that, Debby, Jackie, Ava, Elise and Lana, all came to our house to spend the weekend. We did a little swimming, watched some Dora, played in the tent, and wrapped things up with a train ride.



The train ride was pretty neat. It had a real steam engine and the ride went along side the river and through the woods. We will probably going back in the fall when all the leaves are changing colors! By the way, I can’t wait for fall! It is my favorite time of year!

1 comment:

  1. I somehow missed this blog first time through! I saw Audrey's five month and then the next time I checked it I must not have scrolled back far enough. Today we were relooking at your blog because A & E are pretending to be Emma & Jenny (Lana is Audrey) and usually I'm Denise, but today they wanted me to be Jenny's mom...so they wanted to see who she was and I remembered the b-day pictures on here to show them. Anyway! Great pictures of our fun weekend with you...is there anyway you could send me a few via email or snapfish??

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos