Friday, July 9, 2010

Fourth of July Weekend

We had a very busy holiday this year. Adam was on a five day vacation from work so we had tons of fun. We spent time with both of our families and have lots of pictures. I think I gained 8 pounds from all of the good food I consumed! Here are just a few hundred pictures to show you how much fun we had!




Can you eat four crackers in one minute without taking a drink? Apparently this is impossible (for my dad and Adam who both tried) but not for Eric who was able to do it with a second to spare!

My grandma organized a very large round of egg toss and had prizes for all of the participants. Al and my Uncle Greg won. Adam and my Uncle Harry were second. Adam was disappointed to say the least.

Washers, sidewalk chalk, and a serious game of mafia (the card game).


To wrap things up, we watched fireworks, Emma went off the diving board, and we had a pre birthday celebration for Adam!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I can barely keep up when you post all these at once...but I love getting the updates! We were sad to not get to have our annual 4th of July pictures with Emma and now Audrey!! They sure were cute all on their own though! Loved your cute post about Adam for Father's Day and also your post dedicated to Catherine. She must feel so special. How sweet that Emma calls her her best friend. :) Loved seeing all these pictures! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Christmas Card Photos