Friday, July 30, 2010

Softball, Baseball, and Vacation Packing

Though there are no photos to document (Adam threatened me so I was not able to bring my camera), Adam has spent every Monday night this summer playing softball in Forest Park. He is on a team from his work and I think the girls and I showing up a few nights with the stroller, dolls, and McDonald’s was enough to embarrass him so I tried not to make it worse by photographing the ordeal! Even though his team was pretty much horrible, (sorry to any fellow players who may be reading this but it is the truth) he really looked forward to it every week. Since there were no game time photos, I did take a post game photo of the girls (Emma does not get the concept of looking at the camera as you can tell). I wish I would have taken a picture of Emma’s feet to show how filthy they were! She really loved playing in the dirt.


Now onto baseball. We got all ready one evening to go to a Cardinal game only to have it rain like crazy. This would have been Emma’s 3rd (we have taken her to one a year) and Audrey’s 1st. Since it was raining so hard, we decided not to take them but we did grab one photo of the girls though it is not the greatest. Emma has also been really into feeding Audrey. It would be helpful if she was interested in doing it for more than 20 seconds!


And here they are while I was trying to pack for our vacation. I thought I might lose my mind. Emma took things out of the suitcase as fast as I could put them in. And then when it came time to load the car, I thought I might die from a heat stroke. Thankfully we left for vacation during the hottest week of the year. Unfortunately, so did the lawn watering, which turned our grass completely brown while we were gone!
Notice Audrey’s hand in Emma’s hair. Recent hair pulling has been causing some drama in our house as of late. Emma screams and Audrey belly laughs. It reminds me of the youtube video “Charlie bit my finger”. And like the video, Emma keeps coming back for more!

And two more photos of my little ladies…..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Card Photos